Yaguchi Law Firm assists domestic their outbound international business transactions, including planning, negotiating, structuring and documenting :
- Business planning and entity selection, formation and governance issues, including “C” and “Subchapter S” corporations, limited liability companies (LLCs), and general and limited partnerships.
- Business disputes involving corporate shareholders, LLC members, and partnerships.
- Business purchases and sales, asset acquisitions and mergers.
- Distribution agreements, strategic alliances and joint ventures.
- Contracts for the International Sales of Goods (CISG).
- International business transactions, with emphasis on the Japanese, Asian and Pacific Rim markets.
- Licensing agreements involving software, technology, content, trademarks and patents.
- Research, development and testing agreements.
- Trade secrets, non-disclosure agreements (NDAs), evaluation and restriction on use agreements, and non-compete agreements.